Jim Roberts has significant experience in estate planning, tax planning, estate administration and elder law. Jim’s extensive knowledge allows him to properly guide and counsel his clients on various wealth preservation strategies.
How to Distribute Personal Property
- Posted on 11/24/2015When it May Be Time to Establish a Conservatorship
- Posted on 07/20/2015Know When a Spouse’s Assets Pass to You Automatically
- Posted on 06/08/2015How to Provide Crummey Notices During Trust Administration
- Posted on 11/19/2015 Important Guidelines for Trustees Making Investment Decisions
- Posted on 11/12/2015 What Happens After Being Appointed Conservator of a Loved One’s Estate?
- Posted on 10/26/2015 The Responsibilities of an Executor