Read About California Estate Planning and Trust Administration Issues
Our Anaheim estate planning lawyers believe in educating our clients about the matters that impact them and their families. That’s why we’ve written articles on important estate planning and trust administration topics from a California perspective.
- Posted on 11/24/2015When it May Be Time to Establish a Conservatorship
- Posted on 07/20/2015Know When a Spouse’s Assets Pass to You Automatically
- Posted on 06/08/2015How to Provide Crummey Notices During Trust Administration
- Posted on 11/19/2015 Important Guidelines for Trustees Making Investment Decisions
- Posted on 11/12/2015 What Happens After Being Appointed Conservator of a Loved One’s Estate?
- Posted on 10/26/2015 The Responsibilities of an Executor