We consider every client as part of our family. Our businesss is based upon the "Golden Rule" principle. Therefore we are particularily excited when a young couple joins our family by asking us to do their estae plan. This couple's motivating factor was naming a guardian for their two very young sons and assuring that if both parents passed away that their sons didn't inherit all of the parents assets on their 18th birthday. We were able to further help these clients with an IRA Subtrusts for each of their sons because the parents have 401k's and IRA's.
Another Orange County Couple Protects Their Children With A Trust
- Posted on 12/17/2015How to Ensure the Care and Welfare of Your Pet After You Die
- Posted on 12/10/2015Anaheim Estate Planning: Don’t Forget These Items
- Posted on 12/04/2015The Importance of Creating a Detailed Estate Plan
- Posted on 04/03/2017 Click Here to Read Our April 2017 Newsletter
- Posted on 03/02/2017 Click Here to Read our March E-Newsletter
- Posted on 01/31/2017 Click Here to Read Our February Monthly E-Newsletter