Shannon Webb is the Office Manager at The Law Office of James F. Roberts and Associates. She’s been with the firm for over 9 years and has enjoyed helping assist clients with their estate planning needs as well as working directly with Mr. Roberts to grow the firm. She also serves as one of the Notary Publics within the office. Shannon graduated from California State University, Long Beach with her BA in Psychology. After graduating she studied in Prague and obtained her TESOL certificate where she then went on to teach English in Taiwan. Upon returning to the States she went to graduate school where she obtained her Masters in Forensic Psychology. Currently, she lives in Tustin with her husband and three children.
Shannon Webb, Office Manager
- Posted on 12/17/2015How to Ensure the Care and Welfare of Your Pet After You Die
- Posted on 12/10/2015Anaheim Estate Planning: Don’t Forget These Items
- Posted on 12/04/2015The Importance of Creating a Detailed Estate Plan
- Posted on 04/03/2017 Click Here to Read Our April 2017 Newsletter
- Posted on 03/02/2017 Click Here to Read our March E-Newsletter
- Posted on 01/31/2017 Click Here to Read Our February Monthly E-Newsletter